Thank you for choosing to book your holiday at Cider Cottage. Please find below our terms and conditions of booking, if there are any points which you would like to discuss, please give us a call on 07788 290425 or email us at email@example.com and we will be happy to help. By booking with us you are agreeing and accepting our terms and conditions as set out below.
- Bookings may be made via email or telephone. A provisional reservation will be held for 7 days pending receipt of a deposit (£150 per week booked). Final payment must be made by 8 weeks before commencement of the holiday. Payment is preferred by bank transfer but cheques are acceptable. We do not have the facility to receive card payments.
- You are advised to take out travel insurance to cover the event of cancellation. If cancelled more than 8 weeks before the start date your deposit will be returned or held against a future booking if you prefer. If it is necessary for you to cancel for genuine unavoidable reasons such as illness after this time please contact us as soon as possible.
- Bookings are only taken from those aged 18 and over and should include name, address and other contact details. Pets are not permitted, nor is smoking inside the property (including e-cigarettes).
- The price quoted to you includes bed linen, towels and all heating costs. We are not VAT registered. There are no other charges save in the event of damage to the property or its contents where we reserve the right to charge for restitution or replacement. The property should be left in a clean and tidy condition at the end of your stay.
- In the unlikely event that we should have to cancel your booking due to circumstances beyond our control, such as fire or flood, our liability will be limited to repayment of all monies received from you.
- The property is for a maximum of two guests. Our usual changeover day is Friday for weekly bookings. Out of high season short breaks are available for 3 nights (Fri, Sat, Sun) or 4 nights (Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu).
- Unless agreed otherwise, entry to the property is from 3 p.m. on the start day and vacation by 10 a.m. on the departure day.
- Occasionally it may be necessary for us to have access to the property during your stay for unavoidable maintenance or other purposes but, except in emergencies, we would always give you prior notice.
Our aim is always to make your stay enjoyable so if there are any problems please let us know as soon as possible so we can try and rectify matters. We live on site close to the cottage and are around most of the time.
Telephone: 07788 290425